Thursday, February 3, 2011

Live Authentically - Be true to you

Welcome to the Live Authentically blog!
Live Authentically is a wellness program that helps you to create your life, your way.  It is designed to help you to discover your inner potential and to gain insight into the big questions in life such as "Who am I?  What am I here to do"  What's stopping me?" and "How can I create the life I want?"  Creativity is inspired by using humor, games, collage, journaling, and more as we explore topics that include communication, personality, values, strengths, time, stress, money, life purpose,and goals.  You will complete the course with a new understanding of who you are, intention statements of what you intend to do and be, and an action plan designed to implement your new vision of yourself. 

My vision is to support people in their personal growth and wellness through unique courses offered as workshops, retreats, destination retreats, and on the internet.

My mission statement is to facilitate the process that guides people to live authentically by accessing, honoring, and using their own inner wisdom and intuition.

Check out Live Authentically on Facebook and the website http://www.liveauthentically.org/ and Twitter @livauthentic

No comments:

Post a Comment